Friday, October 18, 2013

Blog on The Pinnacle Schools Complaints

"Since I left wonderful Pinnacle Schools, so many wonderful things have happened in my life."

The Pinnacle Schools shares top complaints from parents and teens..

 In a recent survey top five teen complaints were identified.
  1. Comparisons - making a comparison between their own teen and another.
    "I hate it when my dad is always telling me he wishes I could be like my friend Mark."
  2. Lack of praise.
    "Even when I'm busting my butt my parents tell me I'm lazy. I really am trying my hardest."
  3. Being out if touch with fashion or music.
    "I like what I like and it's not my parents style. Fine, I don't like 80's music either.
  4. Parents being overprotective or overly strict.
    "I know they are trying to help me but I need to live my own life."
  5. Fighting in the home, between parents or parent and another family member.
    "I can't stand the screaming" 
Pinnacle Schools Elk River is a Therapeutic Intervention Program. The program offers teens an their parents assessment, diagnostic, educational and treatments options at the main camp. The length of the programs depends on each child's individual needs and ranges from 8 to 52 weeks.
 

Elk River Academy is an Individualized Transitional Therapeutic School that allows teens to stay as long as a year.


Elk River Healthy Lifestyles - This is a Teen Weight Management Program dedicated to teaching positive behaviors and nutritional information to help increase self-esteem.
Alina Reviews The Pinnacle Schools Elk River


"Since I left wonderful Elk River so many wonderful things have happened in my life. Today I have a great apartment and three roommates who I get along with very well as well as a new job with City Year. To say I am excited about my life would be an understatement. Everyone of you will always have a special place in my heart and I miss you so much. Soon I will send you a picture of my new smile without braces and will try to keep you updated on my progress."

Alina 

No comments: